Social Worker II (9183)
Behaviorial Health | Scranton, PA | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Social Worker II to work with our client located in Scranton, PA. In this role, you will provide support services such as conducting on-site monitoring reviews of long term living service providers to ensure that consumers are receiving appropriate care, meeting State and Federal guidelines.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have.
- Review written documentation.
- Meet with consumers/stakeholders to evaluate the quality of the services being provided.
- Monitor issues related to medical and financial eligibility of the reentrant.
- Travel statewide, as necessary, including some overnights.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Active license as a Social Worker or Clinical Social Worker in the state of Pennsylvania.
- Bachelor of Social Work or equivalent education and experience.
- 2+ years of experience as a social worker.
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office products.
- Statewide travel, as necessary, including some overnights.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.