Social Worker II (7762)
Public Health | Jenkintown, PA | Contract
Work Location: Jenkintown, PA
InGenesis is currently seeking a Social Worker II to provide on-site monitoring of Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT), ensuring that reentrants are receiving appropriate care, meeting State and Federal guidelines. In this role, you will travel approximately 3 days out of your work week between the regional office and various institutions, outpatient centers, etc.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions (including but not limited to)
• Review written documentation.
• Meet with reentrants/stakeholders to evaluate the quality of the services being provided.
• Monitor issues related to medical and financial eligibility of the reentrant.
• Track and document all information as required for grant funding.
• Conduct in person assessments using the GPRA Client Outcome Measures for Discretionary Programs.
• Travel statewide, as necessary, including some overnights (up to 70% of work week).
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor of Social Work or equivalent education and experience.
• Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office products.
• Statewide travel, as necessary, including some overnights (up to 70% of work week).
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.