Social Worker II (13614)
Behaviorial Health | Harrisburg, PA | Contract
Social Worker II
Work Location: Harrisburg, PA
InGenesis is currently seeking a Social Worker II to work with our client located in Harrisburg, PA. In this role, you will facilitate the eligibility and enrollment process for individuals applying for community-based service programs.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Review and resolve all enrollment and eligibility related questions, complaints, and grievances
• Manage enrollment inquiries master Excel spreadsheet to ensure all inquiries are reviewed, resolved, and responded to within established timeframes.
• Prepare responses to legislative inquiries.
• Provide guidance, consultation and/or technical assistance to enrollment brokers, service coordinators, applicants and caregivers.
• Review and evaluate applications for HCBS FFS waivers and Act 150 Program.
• Complete program denial notice and notice of appeal for applicants that do not meet program eligibility requirements.
• Provide testimony at hearings on eligibility of applicants denied for services.
• Ensure enrollments are completed per established regulations, standards and requirements.
• Develop and prepare weekly reports of all tasks and activities.
• Identify any operational issues which impede the provision of appropriate, cost-efficient services.
• Recommend remedies/necessary changes.
• Serve on workgroups.
• May evaluate policy recommendations, directives and regulations.
• Assist with development of operational manuals, program directives, work plans, system changes, regulations, policies and procedures relating to the eligibility and enrollment process.
• Attend and participate in team meetings, division meetings and bureau meetings as scheduled.
• Accompany team member(s) on field travel, as needed, to provide on-site technical support, re-mediation, and problem-solving to participants, families, providers and other key stakeholders.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor of Social Work or related field.
• Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office products.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.