Social Worker II (13546)
Behaviorial Health | Houtzdale, PA | Contract
Social Worker II
Work Location: Houtzdale, PA
InGenesis is currently seeking a Social Worker II to work remotely with our client located in Houtzdale, PA. In this role, you will support the Vivitrol program and travel statewide as necessary, including some overnight stays.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Conduct on-site monitoring reviews of long-term living service providers to ensure consumers are receiving appropriate care.
• Monitor issues related to medical and financial eligibility of the consumer.
• Assist with referrals, including setting up appointments for medication/treatment.
• Attend weekly Vivitrol conference calls.
• Document all contacts in appropriate system.
• Meet with reentrants with positive urine drug screen to assess and refer to treatment.
• Communicate all treatment planning to staff.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor of Social Work or equivalent education and experience.
• Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office products.
• Statewide travel, as necessary, including some overnights.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.