Social Worker II (13259)
Public Health | Lancaster, PA | Contract
Social Worker II
Work Location: Lancaster, PA
InGenesis is currently seeking a Social Worker to work with our client located in Lancaster, PA. In this role, you will provide gender-responsive reentry service coordination and cognitive-behavioral programming for assigned female reentrants.
This position is currently home-based. Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Assess clients and gather relevant information about their cases, providing crisis intervention.
• Provide gender-specific risk and needs assessment for each reentrant provided by parole
• Conduct an initial meeting with female reentrants.
• Create success plans that address strengths and needs identified in assessment.
• Provide case management to support the reentry/success plan.
• Review written documentation.
• Evaluate the quality of services being provided.
• Collaborate effectively with the assigned parole agent(s).
• Track and document all information.
• Travel within assigned counties required as necessary, may include some overnights.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor of Social Work or equivalent education and experience.
• Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office products.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.