Social Worker II (13168)
Public Health | Bellefonte, PA | Contract
Work Location: Bellefonte, PA
InGenesis is currently seeking a Social Worker to work with our client located in Bellefonte, PA. In this role, you will provide social work, counseling, and case management services to individuals who have alcohol and/or opiate abuse/dependence issues. Specifically, you will work with an expanded medicinal pilot study introducing use of the drug, Vivitrol.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Assess individual psychosocial strengths, weaknesses, and social work services needed.
• Counsel individuals utilizing various treatment modalities.
• Assist individuals in recognizing problems and exploring methods for adjusting, modifying, and improving personal/social behavior.
• Participate in development and implementation of individual comprehensive care and treatment plan.
• Ensure needs, benefits, and services are obtained.
• Manage the records, updates, and maintenance of case management files.
• Perform all pre-release meetings with individuals regarding their involvement with the program.
• Obtain all necessary program documents.
• Schedule initial and ongoing appointments for treatment.
• Maintain records of individuals interested and actively participating in program.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in social work or welfare, required.
• 2+ years of professional experience providing direct public or private social work services.
• Training in Medically Assisted Treatment.
• Experience with the criminal justice population.
• Effective communication (verbal/written).
• Knowledge of professional social work/casework principles, practices, and methods.
• Knowledge of counseling techniques and interventions.
• Knowledge of HIPAA requirements as applied to social work practice.
• Knowledge of individual and group behavior.
• Knowledge of rehabilitative problems, treatment methods, and resources.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.