Social Worker II (12986)
Public Health | Harrisburg, PA | Contract
Work Location: Harrisburg, PA
InGenesis is currently seeking a Social Worker to work with our client located in Harrisburg, PA. In this role, you will provide assistance related to reportable incident management for program participants, protective service cases, and health, safety, and wellness assurance reports.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Review incident reports to ensure service coordinators are effectively supporting the health and welfare of participants.
• Provide technical assistance for any Report of Need received.
• Provide case management assistant to secure appropriate services.
• Provide guidance in developing an effective plan to address short- and long-term risks.
• Review service plans for participants with complex needs.
• Respond to basic inquiries regarding home and community-based programs.
• Identify and help address operational issues.
• Prepare detailed analysis and summary of current issues, service plan trends, or other statistical data.
• Draft responses to programmatic reviews of service provider agencies.
• Accompany team members on field travel to provide on-site technical support.
• Participate in hearings as requested.
• Review individual service plans to ensure plans are appropriate to participants’ needs.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree of Social Work or related field.
• Basic computer skills, required.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.