Social Worker / Facility Coordinator (9209)
Behaviorial Health | Ypsilanti, MI | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Social Worker / Facility Coordinator to work with our client located in Ypsilanti, MI. In this role, you will identify and work with individuals with opioid use and mental health disorders.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Identify and work with individuals with opioid use and mental health disorders.
- Enroll individuals in intensive wraparound programs to support their long-term recovery.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Preferred: Master’s degree with Social Work licensure.
- May Consider: Bachelor’s degree with experience.
- Preferred: Knowledge of Motivational Interviewing techniques, Substance Use Disorder (SUD), mental health disorders, and conducting brief screens.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.