Social Media Outreach Specialist (10888)
Marketing | Hybrid in Laredo, TX | Full Time
InGenesis has an exciting opportunity for a Social Media Outreach Specialist living in or around Laredo, TX. In this role, you will manage day-to-day social media relations. This position is dependent on contract award.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Create and schedule relevant, engaging content for various social media channels.
- Track engagement of posts.
- Monitor and facilitate online conversations, responding to questions and creating a relationship with readers.
- Develop an optimal posting schedule.
- Oversee social media accounts’ layout.
- Work directly with leadership on social media campaigns.
- Provide support for overall strategy and implementation.
- Maintain unified brand voice across social media channels.
- Coordinate with related departments to create engaging email campaigns for different audiences.
- Work with compliance department on message development.
- Assist in the creation and editing of written, video, and photo content.
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned to meet the needs of the department/organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent.
- 2-3 years of previous demonstrated experience in content creation.
- Expert level skills building social media content on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with email content creation and distribution.
- Experience with website content management system.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and attention to detail.
- Self-starter with ability to work both independently and collaboratively across teams, functions, and departments, driving alignment, and managing deadlines.
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics and SEO practice.
- Experience using Social Studio or similar social media scheduling platforms.
- Basic graphic design experience.
- Proficiency in analytics and data interpretation.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.