Senior Administrative Assistant (10342)
Administrative | San Antonio, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to work with our client located in San Antonio, TX. In this role, you will daily office and fiscal management duties to include collecting, compiling, and analyzing moderately complex data and information as needed.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Provide complex administrative and clerical support including all routine correspondence, mailing, scanning, faxing, faxing, and copying and maintaining filing system.
- Prepare complex reports, correspondence, and presentations.
- Answer phone calls and responds to inquiries.
- Manage calendars, schedules and coordinates meetings, appointments and travel arrangements as assigned.
- Maintain office supplies for the department.
- Assist with the daily operations and fiscal activities of the department.
- May lead or mentor lower-level team members.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 7+ years of related experience.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to meet deadlines.
- Knowledgeable in office management and administrative procedures.
- Possess excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
EEO Statement on Job Postings:
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation in the hiring process, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.