Scheduling Coordinator (10879)
Administrative | Remote in Remote, San Antonio, TX | Full Time
InGenesis is currently sourcing for a Scheduling Coordinator to work remotely with our Corporate office located in San Antonio. TX. In this role. you will coordinate the schedule of staff for one or more contracts. This position is dependent on contract award.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Verify provider availability to work at specified locations.
- Coordinate travel for clinical & non-clinical staff instructed by Health Service Administrator.
- Assist in training new staff on scheduling system.
- Schedule clinical staff assignments promptly and accurately.
- Communicate with physicians, via telephone, text or email.
- No patient contact or appointment scheduling.
- Aid facility in emergency situations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience in scheduling.
- 1+ year of general office experience.
- 1+ year of experience in customer service.
- Preferred: Call center experience.
- Preferred: Experience working in an environment reporting to multiple supervisors and departments.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to communicate with health care providers, management, and subcontractors.
- Bilinigual in Spanish preferred.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.