RN Provider Services Director
Correctional Facility | Michigan | Full Time and Contract | Applications accepted until Oct 12, 2020
Provider Services Director
The Provider Services Director is responsible for the management of the relationships with the hospitals, physicians, and providers who are part of the specialty network and coordinating communications between the Contractor, its subcontractors and other providers. The position is responsible for ensuring that all approved claims are submitted, paid within 30 days, and that all collection notices are resolved within 90 days of notification of the collection notice. Position is dependent on contract award
- Be accountable for the delivery of contract medical services and ensure that InGenesis is compliant with all aspects of the client contract.
- Manage the site budget.
- Construct and supervise an annual operational plan.
- Develop and maintain a positive, professional, and collaborative relationship with clients (warden, supervisor, and/or equivalent client role).
- Ensure client satisfaction.
Experience & Requirements
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing with the ability to obtain a Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of employment.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing or Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration or related field preferred.
- Minimum of three years of healthcare management experience: corrections setting preferred.
- Experience in personnel selection, training, scheduling, progressive discipline and termination.
- Excellent knowledge in the development and management of correctional health care delivery systems.
- Demonstrated ability to interact positively with the client, patients, staff, and the management team.
- Ability to problem-solve quickly and effectively.
- Possess the capacity to work in a high stress, high paced environment while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Computer experience in word processing and spreadsheets.
- Have a strong desire to have a significant role in the success of an innovative health services program.
A background check, security clearance and drug screening are required for this role.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.