RN - Prior Authorization Review (13239)
Review and Evaluation | Harrisburg, PA | Contract
RN – Prior Authorization Review
Work Location: Harrisburg, PA
InGenesis is currently seeking a Registered Nurse / RN to work with our client located in Harrisburg, PA. In this role, you will perform review by telephone of prior authorization requests for home health, radiology, and other services to ensure medical necessity.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Perform review of prior authorization requests for home health, radiology, and other services.
• Ensure services are medically necessary and compensable under the Medical Assistance Program.
• Perform pre-admission review of all elective admissions of MA recipients.
• Evaluate the appropriate setting for services.
• Review and evaluate medical information given by practitioner or provider.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Current Registered Nurse / RN license as issued by the state of Pennsylvania.
• 3+ years of professional experience with medical assistance, health care services, or human services.
• Basic computer skills, including familiarity with Microsoft Office programs.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.