RN / Occupational Health Nurse (12832)
Registered Nurse / RN | Ford Heights, IL | Contract
RN / Occupational Health Nurse
Work Location: Ford Heights, IL
InGenesis is currently seeking an RN / Occupational Health Nurse to work with our client located in Ford Heights, IL. In this role, you will provide nursing services as required at the first aid station within the client’s plant.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Attend to injuries that occur in the plant.
• Prepare associated injury reports.
• Respond to health emergencies.
• Provide injury assessments and associated reports.
• Conduct testing of the workforce population – hearing test, physical assessments, etc.
• Provide first aid training, as required.
• Assist in supporting the Health and Wellness Program.
• Perform monthly walk through of plant and job reviews, as required.
• Conduct evaluations and substance testing as required per policy.
• Assist with return to work and FMLA process.
• Assist with stocking of supplies, copying of records, filing, and cleaning assignments.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Current Registered Nurse / RN license in the state of Illinois.
• Current BLS certification.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.