RN / Occupational Health Nurse (12727)
Occupational Health Nurse | Chicago, IL | Contract
RN / Occupational Health Nurse
Work Location: Chicago, IL
InGenesis is currently seeking an RN / Occupational Health Nurse to work with our client located in Ford Heights, IL. In this role, you will provide nursing services and support at a major assembly plant.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Process clinical records.
• Open, extend, and close medical leaves.
• Conduct medical examinations (fitness-for duty, return to work, physicals, etc.).
• Process reinstatements.
• Conduct medical surveillance.
• Schedule appointments for examinations.
• Complete various testing (audiometric, pulmonary function, respirator fit, etc.).
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Current Registered Nurse / RN license in the state of Illinois.
• Bachelor’s degree in nursing.
• 3+ years of experience in areas such as urgent care, critical care, ER, med-surg, etc.
• Current BCLS certification.
• Experience in case management.
• Preferred: Training/knowledge in pulmonary function or audiometric testing.
• Skilled in use of computer.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.