RN - Health Coach (12873)
Health Coach | Columbia, SC | Contract
Work Location: Columbia, SC
InGenesis is currently seeking a Registered Nurse / RN to work as a Health Coach with our client located in Columbia, SC. In this role, you will support members in managing their health and acute or chronic illnesses.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Provide telephonic support to members.
• Educate plan members and assist with plan of care.
• Provide health management program interventions.
• Implement and monitor medical necessity, options, and services.
• Utilize available resources to promote quality, cost effective outcomes.
• Participate in data collect and input into system.
• Provide active case management.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Current Registered Nurse / RN license in the state of South Carolina.
• Associates degree in Nursing, graduate of accredited school of nursing, or master’s degree in social work, psychology, or counseling.
• 4+ years of clinical experience.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.