RN Field Educator and Inservice RN (KS-AS)
Health Care | Milwaukee, WI | Full Time
Field Educator / In-Service RN
We have a unique opportunity available for a passionate Nurse Educator. As the Nurse Educator, you will combine your nursing experience with a passion for teaching and guiding the nurses of tomorrow. You will act as a role model for nursing professionals, guiding them through the challenges of learning what it means to be a nurse. So, if you’re ready to prepare numerous individuals for the constantly changing healthcare environment, then what are you waiting for ... Apply Now!
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1.Responsible for product/disease state training per approved call guides/scripts according to program contractual obligation.
2. Deliver impressive presentations of information to pharmaceutical product teams, marketing teams and physicians at medical conferences and /or training events.
3. Collaborate with Account Managers to support clinical education needs.
4. Facilitate cross-functional team education to provide an understanding of program offerings and services provided for professionals and patients.
5. Identify and report any potential adverse events and project quality complaints.
6. Continuous active learner in current scientific information and medical literature.
- Must possess a current RN license issued by a state or states or jurisdiction(s) within the United States, and be unrestricted in any state.
- Graduation from an accredited nursing program.
- Minimum of 7 years of clinical experience required; Cath Lab experience is a must
- Minimum of 2 years peer to peer/industry experience preferred.
- Experience in the area of specialization based on program requirements
- Disease state certification may be required as part of the role expectation.
- Technology/computer literacy required.
- Presentation skills in multiple audiences and formats.
- Demonstrated written and oral skills.
- Flexibility of work hours required to meet business needs and able to travel to Chicago, New York, Milwaukee.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.