RN / Clinical Nurse - COVID-19 (12831)
Clinic | Conroe, TX | Contract
RN / Clinical Nurse – COVID-19
Work Location: Conroe, TX
InGenesis is currently seeking a Registered Nurse / RN to work as a Clinical Nurse, Outpatient with our client located in Conroe, TX. In this role, you will support COVID-19 testing and/or provide relief to nurses in units due to increased patient volume.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Provide patient care in assigned area.
• Plan care and evaluate outcomes.
• Participate in data collection for current studies.
• Demonstrate clinical competency and compassion in providing care, using technology, administering medications, performing procedures, and managing emergencies.
• Document care according to established standards.
• Access, input, and retrieve information from computer systems.
• Assure continuity of care through appropriate discharge planning, patient education, and coordination of services.
• Act as patient and family advocate to uphold patient rights.
• Train, coach, and assist team members to ensure optimum patient care and efficient use of resources.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Current Registered Nurse / RN license in the state of Texas.
• Preferred: BSN.
• Preferred: 2+ years of relevant clinical nursing experience.
• Current BLS or CPR certification.
• Preferred: ACLS certification.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.