Risk Management Specialist (12200)
Risk Management Specialist | Pittsburgh, PA | Contract
Risk Management Specialist
Work Location: Pittsburgh, PA
InGenesis is currently seeking a Risk Management Specialist to analyze and manage risk management data for our client located in Pittsburgh, PA. In this role, you will facilitate and participate in regional risk management meetings and forums.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Prepare reports for committee/forum review.
• Complete committee and forum meeting minutes.
• Review and draft regional analysis reports.
• Manage incident management report approval and closure.
• Assist with certified investigation peer review process.
• Conduct certified investigations of critical incidents.
• Assist with demographic deletion/clearances/COMPASS.
• Conduct risk/incident management and other various trainings (such as data warehouse).
• Perform HCSIS data management (incident closure, deletions, etc.).
• Provide technical assistance with HCSIS incident management subsystem.
• Track statuses of reports/service plans.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Services or related business field; OR
• 10+ years’ experience in a related field (in place of education requirement).
• 2+ years’ experience with incident or risk management, quantitative analysis, and reporting, preferred.
• Knowledge and experience with risk analysis.
• Basic knowledge of statistics and statistical analysis.
• Basic knowledge of epidemiology.
• Ability to chart/graph data.
• Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Office and statistical software.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.