Resident Care Aide / MA / CNA (9631)
Medical Assistants | Newberry, MI | Contract
InGenesis currently has several openings for a Certified Nursing Assistant, Medical Assistant, or Resident Care Aid to work with our client located in Newberry, MI. In this role, your primary function will be performing COVID-19 rapid antigen tests on prisoners and visitors (family/friends of prisoners that will be allowed inside for non-contact visits).
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Obtain visitor schedule for each shift.
- Plan testing of prisoners and visitors accordingly.
- Assist with routine duties in health care clinic (if no visits scheduled).
- May work at multiple locations, depending on visiting schedules at each respective facility.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Current certification as Resident Care Aide, Medical Assistant, or Certified Nurse's Aide.
- Highly independent and self-sufficient.
- Must have reliable transportation and state required documents/insurance.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.