Resident Care Aid / CNA (9456)
Medical Assistants | Marquette, MI | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA to work as a Resident Care Aid with our client located in Marquette, MI. In this role, you will provide direct care services to residents or prisoners with physical or mental disabilities in facilities providing 24-hour care.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Create and implement training and rehabilitation plans.
- Use behavior medication techniques.
- Help language development skills.
- Assist with daily living activities (bathing, shaving, dressing, oral health, etc.).
- Take and record vital signs.
- Collect and label specimens.
- Assist with feeding of patients who need assistance.
- Maintain records of food and liquid intake.
- Assist patients in and out of wheelchairs, beds, and other equipment.
- Transport/accompany patients to appointments on and off facility grounds.
- Perform light housekeeping activities (sweep, disinfect surfaces and equipment, make beds, etc.).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Current Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA certification.
- 1+ year of related professional experience.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.