Research Assistant (10023)
Research | Houston, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Research Assistant to work with our client located in Houston, TX. In this role, you will provide technical and coordination skills in carrying out various research projects and impact laboratory research activities.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Perform general lab maintenance/organization.
- Assist in the execution of experiments.
- Records data in the appropriate hardcopy of electronic system, ensuring that data is entered in a timely manner.
- Maintain critical experiment equipment.
- Ensures the correct animal identification is placed on animals and reports any discrepancies to the supervisor.
- Assist the supervisor with ensuring compliance with federal/MDACC safety requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Required Education: Bachelor’s degree relating to basic sciences.
- Preferred Education: Master’s degree relating to basic sciences.
- Experience: 2+ years’ experience in scientific or experimental research work.
- NO experience required with Master’s degree.
- Ability to adapt to rapid changes and deal constructively with mistakes and setbacks.
- Excellent communication skills are required.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.