Remote Talent Acquisition Partner (9226)
Administrative | San Antonio, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Partner to work remotely with our client located in San Antonio, TX. In this role, you will be responsible for sourcing, assessing, referring, and selecting talent for various high-volume positions across academic and medical specialties.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Source talent for various high-volume positions across academic and medical specialties.
- Utilize principles of, practices, and functions of effective human resource management, specifically in talent acquisition.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related degree, required.
- 3+ years of recruiting experience.
- Preferred: PHR certification.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.