Reimbursement Representative (Medical Collector) (5221)
Medical Collection | Cerritos, CA | Contract
Reimbursement Representative (Medical Collector)
Work Location: Cerritos, CA
InGenesis is currently seeking a Reimbursement Representative / Medical Collector to join our client located in Cerritos, CA. In this role, you will be responsible for accurate claims submission and accurate payment of claims according to Health Plans.
If you’re ready to put your strong organizational, communicational, and analytical skills to work, then what are you waiting for? Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Review billing processes for compliance with payer requirements.
• Ensure accurate billing and coding by payer and therapy type
• Analyze and rectify claim issues with payers.
• Ensure accuracy and completeness of payer requirements prior to timely submission of claims.
• Ensure required authorizations and medical documentation forms are included.
• Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
• Experience: 2+ years’ experience in Medical Collection.
• Home Infusion experience a plus.
• Knowledge and understanding of HCPS and CPT codes.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.