Registered Respiratory Therapist (13357)
Respiratory Therapist CRT | Muskegon, MI | Contract
Registered Respiratory Therapist / RRT
Work Location: Muskegon, MI
InGenesis is currently seeking a Respiratory Therapist to work with our client located in Muskegon, MI. In this role, you will monitor patient progress and administer breathing treatments.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Perform necessary procedures with non-invasive methods such as CPAP and BIPAP therapies.
• Educate and counsel staff members on basic respiratory therapy procedures.
• Create therapy programs for patients based on the specific instructions of physicians.
• Engage in diagnostic evaluation, treatment, and control of deficiencies and abnormal functions found in the patient's cardiopulmonary system.
• Collaborate with nursing staff to administer blood gas samples and perform basic analysis.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Current license as Registered Respiratory Therapist.
• 2+ years’ active therapy experience.
• Comprehensive knowledge of therapy procedures.
• Current BLS certification.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.