Registered Nurse / RN - Recovery (9135)
Registered Nurse / RN | Fresno, CA | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Registered Nurse / RN to work in the Recovery Room (PACU) at a local university hospital. In this role, you will coordinate and deliver patient care utilizing the nursing process.
This is a 13 week assignment with 12 hour shifts. Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Assess patient health status upon arrival in the PACU.
•Communicate effectively with patients, family, and health care personnel.
• Develop appropriate plan of care for patient.
• Complete accurate and timely documentation of medications administered.
• Assess recovery status of patient.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Current Registered Nurse (RN) license as issued by the State of California.
• 1+ year of experience as a Registered Nurse in .
• Current BLS certification.
• ACLS and PALS certification required with 6 months of position start.
• Current immunizations.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.