Registered Nurse / RN - Psychiatric (9776)
Registered Nurse / RN | Orient, OH | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Registered Nurse / RN to work with our client located Orient, OH. In this role, you will provide general nursing care to a psychiatric or developmentally disabled patient population.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Assesses nursing and medical needs of patients who are institutionalized.
- Initiates and directs implementation of nursing care plan.
- Observes, evaluates, and records patient behavior, condition, and response to medication, treatments, or therapeutic activities.
- Coordinates clinical and medical appointments.
- Administers medications/treatments as ordered by physician.
- Assists with physical examinations.
- Takes and records vital signs.
- Assists in feeding and grooming patients when needed.
- Educates patient/family.
- Responds to emergencies.
- Directs and evaluates psychiatric/nursing care of patients as delivered by lower-level professional and non- professional staff.
- Monitors LPN medication administration, documentation, patient care and operation of medical equipment.
- Assists in orienting/training new nursing services employees.
- Prepares and reviews records/reports.
- Transcribes or verifies doctors' orders.
- Performs other duties as necessary or assigned.
- Current Registered Nurse / RN license in the state of Ohio.
- Current immunizations.
- Current BLS certification.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.