Registered Nurse / RN - Medical Surgical (9141)
Registered Nurse / RN | Troy, NY | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Registered Nurse / RN to work with our client located Troy, NY. In this role, you will provide nursing care to patients in a hospital or medical center setting.
Assignments range in length, with options to extend. Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Provide professional nursing care, specifically in Med Surg.
• Observe symptoms, reactions, and progress.
• Administer medications.
• Provide immediate medical attention to emergencies.
• Maintain accurate and timely documentation of all care.
• Perform other duties as necessary or assigned.
• Current Registered Nurse / RN license in the state of New York.
• 1+ year of experience in Med Surg nursing.
• Current immunizations.
• Current BLS certification.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.