Registered Nurse / RN - Infection Control (9438)
Registered Nurse / RN | New Castle, DE | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Registered Nurse / RN to work as an Infection Control Nurse with our client located in New Castle, DE. In this role, you will develop, implement, and monitor the infection control policies and procedures for all departments.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Investigate outbreaks or clusters of infections.
- Monitor, analyze, and interpret bacteriology reports and infection statistics.
- Recommend appropriate control measures to prevent dissemination of resistant microorganisms and pathogens.
- Collaborate with local and state health departments in the prevention, control, and appropriate reporting of communicable diseases.
- Implement surveillance system for detecting and monitoring hospital acquired and community infections.
- Ensure compliance to regulatory requirements.
- Communicate with all personnel and medical staff regarding the interpretation, enforcement of, and compliance with Infection Control Program policies, practices, and procedures.
- Participate in ongoing infection control educational programs for new and existing employees, including Flu, TB, HIV/Hep/Universal Precautions.
- Chair Infection Control Committee and participate in clinical committees or task groups throughout the organization.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing / BSN.
- Current Registered Nurse / RN license in the state of Delaware.
- Preferred: Certification in Infection Prevention and Control / CIC.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.