Registered Nurse / RN - ER (9197)
Registered Nurse / RN | Tahlequah, OK | Contract
InGenesis has several openings for a Registered Nurse / RN to work in the Emergency Room with our client located Tahlequah, OK. In this role, you will provide emergency health care services to patients of all ages from minor medical injuries to accidents, trauma, and various ailments.
Shifts are 12 hours (morning and night shifts available. Apply today and we'll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Assess patient clinical condition.
- Recognize, prioritize, and take action in serious situations.
- Respond to emergency situations when the physician is not immediately available.
- Operate and monitor general and specialized emergency care equipment.
- Administer medications and IV therapy as prescribed by physician.
- Document observations, nursing interventions, therapeutic measures administered, and status of coordinated activities between nursing and other professional disciplines.
- Evaluate progress toward attainment of outcomes.
- Document specific health care requirements for patients and prepare written assignments to individual team members.
- Plan and develop care delivery and implementation, including coordination of care.
- Share responsibility for sustaining adequate supplies and equipment for the unit.
- Perform other duties as necessary or assigned.
- Current Registered Nurse / RN license in the state of Oklahoma.
- 3+ years of nursing experience.
- Current BLS, ACLS, and PALS certifications.
- Strong communication skills (written/verbal)
- Ability to meet physical demands.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.