Registered Nurse / RN - Emergency Medicine (9918)
Registered Nurse / RN | Fairfield, CA | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Registered Nurse / RN to work with our client located in Fairfield, CA. In this role, you will coordinate patient care in collaboration with a wide array of healthcare professionals.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Facilitate the achievement of optimal outcomes in relation to clinical care, quality and cost effectiveness.
- Perform physical exams and health histories.
- Provide health promotions, counseling, and education.
- Administer medications, wound care, and numerous other personalized interventions.
- Direct and supervise care provide by other healthcare professionals.
- Recognize adverse signs and symptoms and quickly react in emergency situations.
- Make referral appointments and arrange specialty care as appropriate.
- Conduct research in support of improved practice and patient outcomes.
- Provide emergency nursing care for emergent, urgent, and non-urgent patients coming to the Emergency Department.
- Display knowledge of the administrative requirements for proper documentation of patient conditions including disease progress, acknowledgement of teaching, and follow up care.
- Participates in the orientation and training of newly assigned personnel, as appropriate.
- Ensure all equipment is properly cleaned and stored.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Current RN license in the state of California.
- Associates degree in Nursing.
- Current BCLS, ACLS, and PALS certifications.
- Certified through ANCC, TNCC, or ENPC.
- 2+ years of experience within the last three years with 1 of those years in an emergency room.
- Computer proficiency to include use of EMR.
- Effective communication skills (written/verbal).
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
EEO Statement on Job Postings:
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation in the hiring process, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.