Registered Nurse (RN)
Nursing | Scottsdale, AZ | Full Time
Who we are
InGenesis is a successful and established Workforce Solutions Company aiming to help you find valuable employment in the areas of nursing and healthcare positions. Today, InGenesis is one of the largest workforce solutions firms in the United States ensuring significant nurse employment opportunities with available positions across the nation.
Purpose of job
Under general supervision, provides professional nursing care for patients adhering to national and company standards and guidelines for specialty regulations. Must recognize physical, psychological, and spiritual aspects of care and participates in companywide quality initiatives.
- Demonstrates knowledge of age specific differences in the patient population including physiological and developmental differences unique to each group.
- Assess and monitors therapy of patients using appropriate technical skills under the direction and supervision of a physician.
- Assists physician with exams and procedures.
- Maintains efficient and appropriate patient flow.
- Demonstrates knowledge of reimbursement procedures and charge capture.
- Performs venipuncture, accesses implanted ports and maintains central venous access devices and alternate delivering systems.
- Documents all elements of care.
- Communicates all pertinent information and any interventions to the physician or mid-level provider.
- Serves as a resource person to the medical assistants and LPNs.
- Triages patient/family phone calls as needed and documents relevant information in the patient's chart.
- Assesses patient/family needs and provides teaching.
- Demonstrates awareness of community resources available to patients and assists with referrals if necessary.
- Provides nursing coverage for the satellite offices as needed.
- Follows OSHA guidelines when handling cytotoxic agents, biohazardous waste and any other material potentially infected with a blood borne pathogen.
- Maintains current knowledge of oncology nursing by participating in ongoing educational opportunities.
- Participates in professional development activities and maintain professional affiliations.
- Maintains patient confidentiality.
Entry level 0-3 years experience with current RN certification.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Requires full range of body motion including handling and lifting patients, manual and finger dexterity, and eye-hand coordination. Requires standing and walking for extensive periods of time. Occasionally lifts and carries items weighing up to 40 lbs. Requires corrected vision and hearing to normal range. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
At InGenesis we aim to provide employees the tools they need to succeed as individuals and as employees. For this reason, we offer a competitive salary, health insurance, paid PTO, and paid holidays.
Ensure your next employment opportunity.
Apply now by contacting Ernest Saldivar at 210-366-0033 x337 or submitting your resume.