Registered Nurse / RN - COVID-19 Case Manager (10336)
Registered Nurse / RN | Indianapolis, IN | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Registered Nurse / RN to work as a Case Manager with our client located in Indianapolis, IN. In this role, you will assist a local facility with managing employees impacted by COVID-19 by developing specific return to work plans for each case.
This is a full-time position with hours M-F, 7:30am – 4:30pm. Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Answer incoming calls from employees regarding COVID-19.
• Coordinate with management to create a return-to-work plan for each employee.
• Obtain and review health/position information for each case.
• Monitor, track, and communicate progress.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in nursing.
• Current Registered Nurse / RN license in the state of Indiana.
• 3+ years of nursing experience.
• Preferred: Background in occupational health.
• Current CPR certification.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
EEO Statement on Job Postings:
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation in the hiring process, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.