Registered Nurse / RN - Correctional (10741)
Registered Nurse / RN | London, OH | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Registered Nurse / RN to work with our client located London, OH. In this role, you will provide general nursing care to a correctional patient population.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Provide professional nursing care.
- Observe symptoms, reactions, and progress.
- Administer medications.
- Provide immediate medical attention to emergencies.
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation of all care.
- Perform other duties as necessary or assigned.
- Current Registered Nurse / RN license in the state of Ohio.
- Biennial renewal of licensure as Registered Nurse.
- Current immunizations.
- Current BLS certification.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
EEO Statement on Job Postings:
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation in the hiring process, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.