Registered Nurse / RN - Clinical Research (12522)
Research Nurse | San Antonio, TX | Contract
Work Location: San Antonio, TX
InGenesis is currently seeking a Clinical Research RN to work with our client located in San Antonio, TX. In this role, you will assist in setting up and overseeing procedures on the floor, performing various study related procedures, and administrative duties as needed.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Assist with care and evaluation of participants.
• Ensure the health, safety, and welfare of study participants.
• Help develop and implement new procedures, as needed.
• Respond to medical emergencies.
• Ensure study procedures are performed according to protocol.
• Perform quality checks on source documents.
• Assist with staffing assignment.
• Identify supplemental training needs and ensure completion.
• Act as resource for all staff, answering questions about protocol requirements.
• Assist with training of new personnel.
• Order and stock supplies.
• Coach research staff to enhance performance.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Current Registered Nurse / RN license in the state of Texas.
• 2+ years of related experience.
• Current BLS and ACLS certifications.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written/verbal).
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.