Registered Nurse / RN - Clinic (9110)
Registered Nurse / RN | Ochelata, OK | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Registered Nurse / RN to work with our client located in Ochelata, OK. In this role, you will provide care management in the ambulatory health care setting and participate as a crucial member of the care team.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Perform pre-visit planning for scheduled patients.
- Communicate patient needs and recommended treatment to the team.
- Maintain and update patient panel.
- Identify, create, and maintain panels of high risk sub populations for care management.
- Track performance measures monthly and share with team, staff and patients.
- Participate in ongoing quality improvement activities.
- Contact patients for follow up diagnostic tests, referrals, appointments, or medical follow up, as appropriate.
- Schedule nursing visits for follow up.
- Track and follow up on referrals.
- Provide patient education and self-management support.
- Triage patients on team panels who call or walk in.
- Document observations, assessments, nursing interventions, treatments, and referrals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Current RN license in the state of Oklahoma.
- 3+ years of nursing experience.
- Current CPR, BLS, and ACLS certifications.
- Strong communication skills (written/verbal).
- Ability to meet physical demands.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.