Registered Nurse / RN - Clinic (13553)
Registered Nurse / RN | Houston, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Registered Nurse / RN to work with our client located in Houston, TX. In this role, you will work the day shift to support COVID-19 testing and/or provide relief to nurses in the units due to increased patient volume.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Provide, coordinate, and support clinical aspects of direct patient care across the continuum of care.
• Assess patient's needs for nursing care and multidisciplinary team.
• Plan care and evaluate outcomes.
• Improve practice by integrating results and theories of research studies.
• Participate in data collection for current studies.
• Administer medications as directed by physician.
• Respond to emergency situations.
• Document care according to established standards.
• Train, coach, and assist team members to ensure optimum patient care and efficient use of resources.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Current Registered Nurse / RN license in the state of Texas.
• Preferred: BSN.
• 1+ year of nursing experience.
• Preferred: Certification in oncology or specialty practice area.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.