Registered Nurse / RN - Case Manager (9116)
Registered Nurse / RN | Tinker AFB, OK | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Registered Nurse / RN to work as Clinical Nurse – Case Manager with our client located at Tinker AFB, OK. In this role, you will provide case management, care coordination, and discharge/disposition planning for inpatient and outpatient care settings.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Assist patients with appropriate options and services to meet their complex health care needs.
• Coordinate care with multiple providers across all levels and sites of care.
• Address psychosocial, nursing, and medical needs of patients.
• Participate in multidisciplinary patient care management practice.
• Evaluate care and outcomes to ensure timely and appropriate provision of services.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Current Registered Nurse / RN license.
• Associates degree in Nursing or higher.
• 1+ year of post-graduation nursing experience.
• Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office products.
• Possess one of the following certifications:
-Certified Case Manager (CCM)
-Certified Disability Management Specialist (CDMS)
-Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse (CRRN)
-Certified Occupational Health Nurse (COHN)
-Certified Occupational Health Nurse-Specialist (COHN-S)
-Advanced Certification in Continuity of Care (ACCC)
-Certified Rehabilitation Counselor (CRC)
-Nurse Case Manager (RN-NCM)
-Care Manager Certified (CMC)