Registered Nurse / RN - Case Manager (10311)
Registered Nurse / RN | Columbia, SC | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Registered Nurse / RN Case Manager to review and evaluate medical or behavioral eligibility regarding benefits. In this role, you will assess and monitor medical necessity, options and services required to support members in managing their health.
This is a potential REMOTE opportunity for local candidates – once trained and high performance is demonstrated! Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have.
• Provide telephonic support for members with chronic conditions.
• Provide active case management (assess needs, develop action plans, monitor services).
• Ensure coverage for appropriate services.
• Make referrals to appropriate staff
• Participate in data collection and entry.
• Ensure accurate documentation of clinical information.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Current Registered Nurse / RN license in the State of South Carolina.
• Associates degree in nursing or graduate from accredited nursing school.
• 4+ years of clinical experience.
• Potential to work remote after 6 months onsite and fully trained in role.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.