Registered Nurse / RN (9960)
Registered Nurse / RN | Bethesda, MD | Temporary
InGenesis is currently seeking a Registered Nurse / RN Specialty - Blood Services/Apheresis to work with our client located Bethesda, MD. In this role, you will provide general nursing care to patients in a long-term care facility.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Provide professional nursing care.
- Observe symptoms, reactions, and progress.
- Administer medications.
- Provide immediate medical attention to emergencies.
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation of all care.
- Perform other duties as necessary or assigned.
- Education: Have education as follows: Either (a), a bachelor’s degree in Nursing from an accredited university; or (b) a diploma graduate in Nursing from an accredited university or (c) an associate degree in Nursing from an accredited university. Successfully passed National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX).
- Certification: Current BLS and ACLS
- Licensure: Valid license in at least 1 state, territory or commonwealth of the US
- Requires 1 year of hemodialysis or Apheresis experience
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.