Registered Nurse / RN (9817)
Registered Nurse / RN | San Antonio, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a part-time Registered Nurse / RN to work with our client located in San Antonio, TX. In this role, you will provide direct nursing care to patients in a healthcare facility, preparing equipment and aiding the physician during treatment and examination of the patients.
The schedule for this position is Monday-Friday 4pm-8pm and Saturday 7:30a-5pm. Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Provides direct nurse care to patients.
- Starts peripheral IV for patients.
- Accesses compatible imaging medical ports.
- Administers medications.
- Hydrates patient prior to certain scan protocols.
- Observes patients.
- Treats and records significant conditions and patient reactions.
- Takes vital signs to detect deviations from normal as request by Radiologist.
- Tends to emergency medical situations within the department.
- Directs communication with staff, radiologist, and ordering physicians.
- Documents in patients Electronic Medical Record system.
- Multitasks and prioritizes daily activities.
- Prepare rooms, disinfect equipment and checks supplies for expiration dates.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Current Registered Nurse / RN license in the state of Texas.
- Associate's degree in nursing.
- 3+ years of nursing experience.
- Must be able to work Monday-Friday 4pm-8pm and Saturday 7:30a-5pm.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.