Registered Nurse / RN (8610)
Psych | Orient, OH | Contract
Work Location: Orient, OH
InGenesis is currently seeking a Registered Nurse / RN to provide nursing care to a forgotten patient population for our client located in Orient, OH. In this role, you will evaluate the nursing/medical needs of institutionalized patients and provide necessary care.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions (including but not limited to)
• Provide professional nursing care to psychiatric and developmentally disabled patients.
• Initiate and direct implementation of nursing care plan.
• Observe and document patient behavior, condition & responses to care plan.
• Direct and provide guidance to lower-level healthcare staff on assigned shift.
• Assist in orientation and training of new nursing services employees.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Current Registered Nurse (RN) license as issued by the State of Pennsylvania.
• Biennial renewal of license.
• Nursing experience with psychiatric or developmentally disabled, preferred.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.