Registered Nurse / RN (7798)
Correctional | Frackville, PA | Contract
Registered Nurse / RN
Work Location: Frackville, PA
InGenesis currently has several temporary opportunities for a Registered Nurse / RN to work with our client located in Frackville, PA. In this role, you will provide nursing care and treatment for inmates in a correctional facility.
So, if you’re ready to provide care for this forgotten patient population, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Implement nursing care plan.
• Monitor and report changes in patient condition.
• Administer medication and monitor for side effects.
• Maintain accurate documentation of care.
• Modify treatment based on patient condition/responses.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Current Registered Nurse / RN license as issued by the state of Pennsylvania.
• Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office products and electronic medical records.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.