Registered Nurse / RN (2214)
Psych | Danville, PA | Contract
Work Location: Danville, PA
InGenesis is currently seeking a Registered Nurse / RN to work with our client located in Danville, PA. In this role, you will provide nursing care and treatment services to a forgotten patient population consisting of adult psychiatric patients.
If you meet the qualifications, apply today and we'll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Utilize therapeutic communication skills.
• Ensure use of least restrictive measures.
• Performs timely and accurate documentation of all care.
• Report and document patient incidents.
• Participate in team meetings.
• Attend in-service training programs.
• Respond to medical emergencies including CPR, first aid, etc.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Current Registered Nurse / RN license in the state of Pennsylvania.
• Current BLS certification.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.