Registered Nurse / RN (12782)
Correctional | Collegeville, PA | Contract
Registered Nurse / RN
Work Location: Collegeville, PA
InGenesis has an exciting opportunity available for a Registered Nurse / RN to join our client located in Collegeville, PA. In this position, you will be highly responsible for the care of a correctional patient population.
This is an entry level position so, if you’re ready to provide these patients with the best care possible, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Respond to emergency medical situations.
• Work in infirmary, responsible for pre/post op patients, wound care, IV therapy, ortho, and medication management.
• Make rounds throughout facility.
• Keep detailed records on patient charts.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Current Registered Nurse / RN license in the state of Pennsylvania.
• Current CPR / BLS certification.
• Current immunizations.
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office products.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.