Registered Nurse / RN (12557)
Clinic | Boston, MA | Contract
Registered Nurse / RN
Work Location: Boston, MA
InGenesis is currently seeking a Registered Nurse / RN to work with our client located in Boston, MA. In this role, you will act as patient advocates providing education and services for multi-faceted aspects of COVID-19 including testing, results notification, quarantine, isolation, contact tracing, and community resources. Training in all areas will be provided.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Follow up with individuals who report positive symptoms associated with COVID-19.
• Obtain brief medical history.
• Collect additional details about symptoms.
• Use clinical decision making to determine whether COVID-19 or other testing is required.
• Schedule students for healthcare visits.
• Provide information on local testing centers or direct employees to their PCP.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Current Registered Nurse / RN license in state of Massachusetts.
• 5+ years of experience with direct patient care of similar triage role.
• Excellent interpersonal and telephonic communication skills.
• Computer proficiency.
• Experience with EMR and scheduling software.
• Preferred: Bilingual in Spanish or Portuguese.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.