Registered Nurse (RN) - (11508)
Registered Nurse / RN | San Antonio, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to work with our client in San Antonio, TX. In this role, you will provide for and supervise the professional nursing care of the individuals who reside in a State Supported Living Center. Works under the supervision of the Nurse Manager III.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have.
- Performs routine nursing duties.
- Assesses, cares, and treats individuals.
- Will work under moderate supervision, with limited latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
- May assign nursing responsibilities to the Unit LVN in accordance with the Nurse Practice Act.
- Shares responsibility with other team members for the development of the individual’s treatment program.
- Communicates effectively with other team members.
- Charts treatment notes appropriately for each individual.
- Provides treatment to HHS employees injured in course and scope of employment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be licensed RN and able to practice in Texas.
- Preferably 1+ years as a direct care nurse.
- Charge nurse or supervisory experience is preferred.
- Experience needs to be hospital acute care, LTC, community clinics, public health, etc. (not Home Health or School Nurse)
- American Heart Association CPR certification.
- Documentation of immunizations.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.