Registered Nurse / RN (10520)
Registered Nurse / RN | Silver Spring, MD | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking Registered Nurses / RNs to work with our client located in Silver Spring, MD. In this role, you will provide quality patient centered care considering age specific, developmental, cultural and spiritual needs through competent clinical practice and application of the nursing process.
We will consider Nurses who live in the state of Maryland and would be interested! In addition, receive compensation for lodging and meals.
Specialty Areas: PRN, ICU, CCU, CICU, CVOR, Critical Care, OR, Emergency, Surgical ICU, Step-Down, PCU, Telemetry, Med/Surg, NICU, PACU
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Integrates concepts of relationship-based care into practice in a consistent manner.
- Assumes accountability for nursing care of designated patients.
- Demonstrates unit/area designated competencies.
- Evaluates patient to considers physical, psychosocial, emotional, age specific, cultural and spiritual factors and demonstrates appropriate assessment skills for an identified patient population.
- Implements corrective and/or creative interventions to achieve desired outcomes.
- Develops implements, evaluates and revises an individualized plan of care using evidenced based interventions and standards of care, while actively involving the patient and family.
- Identifies needs and begins to plan for care across the continuum.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Graduation from accredited nursing program
- Current Nursing License in the state where working
- Active BLS certification; ACLS for critical care
- Minimum of eighteen (18) months – two (2) years of recent clinical experience (depending on specialty in the area that you work)
- Strong attention to detail when planning and performing professional nursing care.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be comfortable operating in a collaborative, shared leadership environment.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.