Registered Nurse / RN (10111)
Registered Nurse / RN | Dallas, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently sourcing for a Registered Nurse / RN to work with our client located in Dallas, TX. This position is dependent on contract award. In this role, you will provide direct nursing care to patients in a local hospital. May lead or mentor lower-level team members.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Prepare equipment for treatment and examination of patients.
- Perform complex medical testing and providing interpretations of results.
- Consult with physicians and implementing treatment plan.
- Ensure the clinic flow runs smoothly and provides supervision of the assigned Medical Assistant.
- Follow-up on diagnostic tests, labs and ensures they are reported to the medical provider.
- Refer patients as needed to appropriate specialist.
- Consult and collaborate with other members of the health care team.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree is required.
- Current Texas RN license, CPR required.
- PALS and ACLS required certifications.
- 1+ years of professional nursing experience.
- Experience in a hospital setting is required
- Intensive care and Urgent care unit experience is preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively, written and verbally.
- Advanced skills required in aiding physician to deliver treatment and physical examinations of patients.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.