Registered Nurse / RN (10035)
Registered Nurse / RN | San Antonio, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Registered Nurse - Senior to work with our client located in San Antonio, TX. In this role, you will perform work under general supervision, provides direct nursing care to patients in the Radiation/Oncology department.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Perform complex medical testing and providing interpretations of results.
- Consult with physicians and implementing treatment plan.
- Administer medications and injections as needed.
- Ensure the clinic flow runs smoothly and provides supervision of the assigned Medical Assistant.
- Work closely with assigned scheduler to ensure referrals, follow up appointments, diagnostic tests, etc. are scheduled accordingly.
- Triage patient calls and works closely with call center team members.
- Assist and arrange for hospital admissions as needed.
- Follow-up on diagnostic tests, labs and ensures they are reported to the medical provider.
- Refer patients as needed to appropriate specialist.
- Consults and collaborate with other members of the health care team.
- Provide daily wound care as needed.
- Schedule follow up appointments, weekly check appointments, and procedure appointments.
- Educate patients and family members on the therapy process.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Current/active RN Texas License.
- ADN or BSN Degree with 5 years of Nursing experience.
- Current PALS and ACLS required.
- Ability to work 4-10’s
- Advanced skills in the delivery of physical examinations of patients.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
EEO Statement on Job Postings:
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation in the hiring process, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.